V12 Group, the complete provider of below-the-line marketing services, launched as three successful marketing firms – Datagence, Media Solution Services and Spectra Products -merged into a single entity able to fulfill a marketer’s entire BTL marketing program. V12 uses its proprietary databases and multi-channel delivery model to provide measurable customer acquisition results for their over 400 clients, including McDonalds, Unilever, Universal Music, AT&T and 47 of the top 50 credit card issuers in the US.
The combined companies have over 50 years of operating history with expertise in customer targeting and the delivery of integrated BTL services. Datagence focuses on both on- and offline customer acquisition programs, leveraging its demographic, lifestyle and transactional databases. Media Solution Services and Spectra Products deliver a range of BTL marketing services as the world’s #1 and #2 largest instatement media providers. Paul Chachko, former CEO of Datagence and a 20-year marketing services veteran, orchestrated the merger and will serve as CEO of V12.
“Below-the-line marketing companies have typically provided fragmented service offerings that are tactical and not tied to a marketer’s brand or customer acquisition objectives,” said Chachko. “V12 Group was formed to provide our clients with a strategic approach to integrated below-the-line solutions through a single point of contact. As dollars continue to shift from mass marketing to customer targeting programs, below-the-line marketing is now the best way to tap into niche media channels and increase customer acquisition.”
V12’s integrated below-the-line services include:
– Analytics & Strategy – Data-driven services to identify consumer targets, enabling customer and campaign profiling, market area analysis, spatial modeling and mapping.
– Instatement Services – With approximately 70 percent market share and three billion instatements delivered annually, V12 provides clients with an untapped channel for brand awareness and customer acquisition campaigns.
– Interactive Services – Lead generation, cost per acquisition programs, affiliate networks, online commerce and search marketing.
– Database Marketing Services – V12’s databases contain records for 228 million consumers, 116 million household and 22 million businesses all updated monthly.
– Email Marketing – Complete email marketing services, including campaign development, creative design, list selection, program management, and real-time response reporting.
– Direct Mail – Develops and fulfills the optimal direct mail strategy, delivering the highest quality of respondents with real-time reporting.
– Affinity Marketing – Matches brands with over 92 million members of affinity groups and non-profit organizations providing member database usage, branded and endorsed mail, logo and likeness use, and lift in response.
“Below-the-line marketing tactics such as email, direct mail, and affinity marketing represent a new era of real-time data driven marketing,” said Jalali Hartman, senior analyst of strategy for Marketing Experiments Journal. “Using the internet, marketers can optimize campaigns instantly and easily. Data taken from these less expensive and more measurable marketing campaigns can often be extrapolated, and lessons learned through email and direct mail can be applied to print, television and radio advertising. Marketers need to be able to administer and analyze all of their below-the-line marketing campaigns as if they were one cohesive campaign, and use results from one channel to improve the results of the other channels.”
To see how V12 can contribute to your customer acquisition efforts, please visit .
About V12 Group
V12 Group is the complete provider of below-the-line marketing services, using proprietary databases and a multi-channel delivery model to provide measurable results for our customer’s acquisition campaigns. V12 was formed in October, 2005 through the merger of three marketing services firms – Datagence, Media Solution Services and Spectra Products. As the world’s largest provider of instatement media with approximately a seventy percent (70 %) market share, V12 delivers over three billion inserts annually. McDonalds, Unilever, Universal Music, AT&T and 47 of the top 50 credit card issuers in the US are among V12’s more than 400 clients. V12 is privately held and headquartered in New York. For more information, please visit: .