CardTrak LLC announced the acquisition of CardTrak.com, the nation’s most trusted credit card resource for consumers since 1986. CardTrak.com was formerly part of CardWeb.com, Inc. of Frederick, Maryland, a leading firm that provides news, data, and research services to payment card executives worldwide. Terms for the asset sale were not disclosed.
Robert B. McKinley, Founder and CEO of CardWeb.com, Inc. will continue to oversee the new entity. Devek L. McKinley will head business development.
With the acquisition, CardTrak.com is re-launching its Web site to offer additional free features and easier navigation to help consumers better understand credit cards and locate the best credit cards for their personal or business needs.
Among new features of the new CardTrak.com homepage:
– Professor Cardworthy’s Tip of the Day
– Professor Cardworthy’s Question of the Day
– Monthly Online Consumer Poll
– Weekly Rotating List of the Latest Credit Card Incentives/Perks
– Weekly Graph on the latest debt, spending, cards and APRs rates
– Access to Free Weekly and Monthly CardTrak Newsletters & Alerts
– Card Smarts Sweepstakes with Daily Winners and a Grand Prize
The new features will compliment CardTrak.com’s existing credit card services including:
– Daily News
– Monthly Commentary
– News & Commentary Archives
– Search & Compare Credit Cards by Type
– Interest Cost Calculator
– News Library
– FAQ Library
– Tips Library
– Glossary of Credit Card Terms
– Special Incentives/Perks Database
– Keyword Search
CardTrak.com, http://www.cardtrak.com, is the nation’s most established and most trusted credit card advisory service for consumers. Since 1986 CardTrak has educated millions of consumers via printed publications on where to find their best credit card and how to get the most from their credit cards. An Internet pioneer in 1995, CardTrak.com continues to provide the most comprehensive, objective service for consumers to learn, search and compare credit card offers and benefits.
CardTrak.com’s free services include daily credit card news, commentary, alerts, FAQs, tools, tips, calculators, incentives, perks, statistics, polls, glossary, terms, keyword search, and sweepstakes. CardTrak is a registered trademark of CardTrak LLC. Professor Cardworthy, Professor Cardworthy’s Corner and Cardworthy are trademarks of CardTrak LLC. CardTrak LLC is a privately-held company headquartered in Port Charlotte, Florida with branch offices nationwide.