Infusion Software (www.infusionsoft.com), a leading provider of on-demand “active” CRM” and marketing automation software built for growing small businesses, announced Version 5.0, the latest release of its flagship product Infusion CRM. This newest version releases amongst rapidly growing adoption and demand for web-based software in business.
Continuing the ongoing evolution of Infusion CRM, Version 5.0 offers a seamless upgrade path for the company’s entire customer base of software-as-a-service (SaaS) users.
“We’ve garnered an overwhelmingly positive response to Infusion CRM in how it truly helps small businesses grow,” said President of Infusion Software, Clate Mask. “This newest feature-packed and optimized release continues that momentum, greatly enhancing customers’ benefits and really putting the power of the technology behind our CRM into the hands of users in a way that will help move their businesses forward, even more rapidly.”
Version 5.0 includes key benefits that allow small business users to take advantage of its rich new features found across the board that enhance Infusion CRM’s versatility and efficiency while adding advanced capabilities in each of its CRM modules: Marketing Management, Usability, Affiliate Module, Order Management and Sales Force.
Spotlighted Version 5.0 Capabilities:
– Conversion Tracking: This feature allows users to insert a pay-per-click conversion code to the success page of e-commerce shopping carts inside Infusion CRM, enabling small business to benefit from immediate ROI on specific pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
– Round Robin Sales Team Assignment Logic: This enhancement includes two distribution types available to use with Round Robin assignment 1) One Record Per Round or 2) Random Based on Ratio. When creating a round robin for distributing contacts, CRM users select their preferred logic to distribute the records.
– Expiring Credit Card Trigger: This enhancement allows companies to create a trigger that automatically runs for a certain number of days before or after the expiration date of a credit card. Infusion CRM users can automatically and proactively follow up with customers regarding expiring cards without having to worry about getting their current information on-time.
The portfolio of added capabilities in this release allows users to receive and process all customer information in the most optimal way, thereby reducing time spent with follow up, tracking vital customer information and history. Infusion CRM’s uniquely developed technologies provide total automated customer relationship management and e-commerce solutions.
Other Important Upgrades include:
– A/R Aging Summary Report
– Double Opt-In Enhancements
– Multi-tier affiliate structure, programs, and reporting
– Revenue Forecast Report Enhancements
– Invoice Enhancements
“The performance enhancements in Version 5.0 are immediately apparent,” said Marc Chesley, VP of Technology and Development, Infusion Software. “Our end users will definitely appreciate this combination of performance, features and a rich user interface.”
“Bottom line is our software was built for true small businesses that need quick results,” said Mask. “And this latest release further delivers on just that.”
For a full list of features please visit: http://help.infusionsoft.com/default.asp?id=744&Lang=1&SID.
To set up a demo and see the latest enhancements first hand, please visit: http://www.infusioncrm.com/livedemo.asp.
About Infusion Software
Infusion Software is a privately held, emerging growth software company headquartered in Arizona. Infusion Software liberates small businesses that are tired of managing their sales, marketing and customer service with a hodge-podge of incompatible software programs and manual grunt labor. The company’s flagship product, Infusion CRM, is a web-based software program that centralizes, organizes and automates the sales, marketing and customer service processes in a small business. Unlike Act, Goldmine or Salesforce.com, Infusion CRM is a comprehensive, active, web-powered system built specifically for marketers, entrepreneurs and successful small businesses that want to grow quickly and profitably. For more information on Infusion Software visit www.infusionsoft.com.