Attitude POSitive, a leading provider of Point of Sale (POS), inventory management and time clock software for the retail and hospitality industries, today launched its latest version of AccuPOS Retail Point of Sale (POS) software. The new version, AccuPOS Retail 2008, includes powerful new features that help small and mid-market retailers streamline sales and back-office processes, and offer more targeted customer incentives.
“With AccuPOS Retail 2008, retailers gain more control over their business, while spending less time in the back office and more time on their customers,” said Zion Shina, CEO of Attitude POSitive, Inc. “Small business retailers need affordable and reliable POS solutions that take the guesswork out of the sales and inventory process and keep them focused on the actual sale. They need easy-to-use tools that extend far beyond the cash register – from tracking inventory and customers to paying employees. We’ve been perfecting AccuPOS Retail since 1999, and we’re proud to say this new version is unmatched in the industry in terms of performance, ease-of-use, compatibility with popular accounting programs, security and reliability.”
“We can spend more time doing what we do, instead of worrying about accounting, now that we use AccuPOS, our QuickBooks compatible software,” said Ty Bittner, owner of Mabbettsville Market of Millbrook, NY.
Designed to be faster and easier than a cash register, AccuPOS Retail gives small-to-medium retailers more control over their business with the only solution that separates the front-end POS functions with the back-end accounting functions, providing a much cleaner, secure and more detailed accounting process. Unlike other POS software, AccuPOS is a pure POS solution, protecting critical financial information more effectively. AccuPOS only collects sales data and populates the accounting program, ensuring that all inventory, sales and customer data are rightfully located in a central place, the accounting program. This eliminates the many accounting duplication errors common with other POS software.
AccuPOS is easy to implement with all popular accounting programs i.e. QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS. It offers a rapid 2-3 keystroke sales process to help increase customer and employee satisfaction, and includes easy drag-n-drop set-up and âmust-have’ features for the small and mid-market retail and hospitality industries, such as multiple security options, multi-site support, custom buttons, touch screen and scanner compatible, credit card possessing with the processor of your choice, customer tracking, barcode printing, remote printing and reporting, gift cards, and more.
“AccuPOS means I can take advantage of all the features of Peachtree I was not using before. By managing my inventory, vendors and margin reports in the same place, I can arrive each morning, turn on Peachtree and see exactly what is happening with my store,” said Merlin Miller, controller, Shipshe Casuals of Shipshewana, IN.
– Compatible with the latest versions of QuickBooks by Intuit (2008), Peachtree by Sage (2008) and Simply Accounting by Sage (2008) – AccuPOS 2008 is guaranteed to exchange information with the latest accounting software versions to ensure a streamlined accounting process.
– Guaranteed accounting update – Peachtree and QuickBooks users are guaranteed that AccuPOS 2008 will post sales data to the accounting package.
– Training emulation mode – When training new employees, AccuPOS will now emulate most common transactions as if they where processed using your own live mode database. Transactions such as adding new customers, charging to customer accounts, processing credit cards, running tabs and more can be processed in real-time without affecting live data.
– Automatic % discount – Assigning specific discounts to customers has never been easier. AccuPOS 2008 can automatically apply percentage discounts to specific customers without user intervention. Simply add the customer to the transaction at any time (before totaling) and the savings will automatically display on the receipt.
– No discount – This new feature serves as an excellent tool for preventing discounts on specific items such as CRV (Cash Redemption Value) or any other non discountable item or service.
– Units of measure – Selling one item and deducting another, has never been easier. The new AccuPOS 2008 allows defining master stock items and quantities for even better inventory control.
– Enhanced customer lookups – The customer generic lookup fields have been expanded with the capabilities to search by name, company and phone number fields.
Pricing and Availability
AccuPOS Retail 2008 Point of Sale is available as stand-alone software or with a complete set of retail hardware including, touch screens, cash drawers, receipt printers, scanners etc.
– AccuPOS Retail 2008 Point of Sale Basic: $595 (software only)
– AccuPOS Retail 2008 Point of Sale Pro: $795 (software only)
– AccuPOS Retail 2008 Point of Sale Gold: $995 (software only)
– AccuPOS Retail 2008 Point of Sale Platinum: $1295 (software only)
– AccuPOS Retail 2008 Point of Sale Elite: $2495 (software only)
The AccuPOS family of software products: AccuPOS Retail, AccuCOUNT Inventory and AccuSHIFT Timeclock, and optional hardware, are currently available directly from Attitude POSitive at www.accupos.com, by calling 877-888-0880 or through authorized partners.
About Attitude POSitive
Attitude POSitive is a leading provider of Point of Sale (POS), inventory management and time clock software for the retail and hospitality industries. The AccuPOS family of products, designed to be faster and easier than a cash register, offers unmatched ease of use, security and cost-effectiveness to streamline the sales process. AccuPOS products, based on open standards, expand the capabilities of an existing accounting program and allow users to grow and change, without being locked into proprietary vendor products. AccuPOS products are integrated with the most widely used accounting packages, including QuickBooks, Peachtree Simply Accounting Line 50, and MAS 90/200.
Founded in 1997, Attitude POSitive is headquartered in Los Angeles with regional offices throughout the United States as well as in Europe. For more information visit www.accupos.com.