Plastic card and nameplates manufacturers with requirements for extremely accurate registration shearing at high speeds can now use the Spartanics M250 Registration Shear.
Setting the standard for high accuracy registration shear technology for nearly half a century, Spartanics new M250 Registration Shear features:
* Accurate registration of +/- 0.002 inches (0.0508 mm)
* Easy-to-use touch screen controls for rapid job set up and changeovers
* Production speeds up to 1200 cuts per hour
* Automatic stacking of cut parts
* PLC electronics and color cameras for effortless, unsurpassed consistency in registration accuracy
* Software to optimize scrap reduction
* Equally versatile cutting stainless steel, aluminum, PVC or polycarbonates
A full list of the M250 features that streamline production of plastic cards, faceplates and nameplates as never before can be found at http://www.spartanics.com/products_detail.cgi?id_num=62&styleid=2 .
For a complete listing of Spartanics equipment for nameplates manufacture please see http://www.spartanics.com/applications_detail.cgi?id_num=26 .
For sales and product inquiries please contact Scott Edwards, Sales Administrator, Spartanics, + (847) 394 5700, FAX + (847) 394 0409, [email protected]
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, USA-headquartered Spartanics (www.spartanics.com) specializes in tightly integrating advanced software engineering with sophisticated handling systems to manufacture best-in-class die cutting machinery , laser cutting machine technology as well as , screen printing systems and other equipment for fabricating products made from flat stock materials. Its worldwide service organization uses state-of-the-art virtual service technician technology and also maintains offices and spare parts in Europe.