Announcing that SalesVu, the developers of SalesVu, are proud to announce that they have released an exciting product for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. This is a newly launched, cloud-based payment processor and business management tool in one that is revolutionizing the industry. With extra and faster paying features, such as centralized business management and reporting, next day payments, 2.7% flat rate credit card processing fee, free card reader and more, SalesVu is vying for the top spot in the unofficial mobile payment wars with similar apps, such as Square.
SalesVu is a new launch in the App Store, one that is a revolutionary mobile business tool. This is the first application of its kind, offering a secure, comprehensive cloud-based payment processor and set of business management tools, all in one. There are two versions of SalesVu, so iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users can all take advantage of what this app has to offer.
Users are able to work on their businesses from anywhere, thanks to the centralization offered through cloud computing. They can process cash, check, or credit card payments, accept gift cards, instantly post discount coupons on their customers’ Facebook walls, view reports and graphs of how any segment of their business is doing.
Basically, a user can run their business from anywhere, whether that means monitoring up-to-the-minute sales stats, changing prices, inserting a price discount and more. Everything can be tracked, as well. SalesVu can even track the return on investment on a Groupon for the life of the customer.
US companies are able to request free card readers from SalesVu, which allows them to swipe or manually process a credit card payment from their iDevice. There is a low, flat rate processing fee of 2.7%, which is at least half a percentage point lower than what Square charges for swiped transactions, and eight percentage points lower for manually entered transactions.
There are other mobile payment processing apps, Square being the most talked about one lately but SalesVu features are helping it to spring ahead and climb the ranks. Whereas Square passes on payment amounts over $1,000 thirty days after processing, SalesVu pays the next day, no matter how much the payment is. This gives SalesVu a huge advantage in the marketplace and, along with its sophisticated business management system, may well be what helps it win the mobile payment wars.
Some of the features found in SalesVu include:
* Attractive, sophisticated interface that is extremely easy to use
* Cloud-based infrastructure securely centralizes all a company’s business activity
* Manage, market, update and get reports from anywhere
* Process various types of transactions from an iDevice
* US companies can request free hardware encrypted card readers
* US companies pay a low flat rate for credit card transactions
* Post offers instantly to Facebook
* SalesVu automatically emails receipts to customers when a payment is made
* Monitor mobile transactions and sales trends
* Receive processed payments the NEXT DAY, not the next month, regardless of volume
* Efficiently frees up time and cashflow and gives total control of a business
The merits and praises of SalesVu offerings are already starting to surface, even though the app is new. One such example is from Brian, of Brian’s Brew, who switched from Square to SalesVu and tells why in the YouTube video that he posted about it. A link to Brian’s video can be found below.