BBK, Bahrain’s pioneer in retail and commercial banking, announces the introduction of a new offsite ATM at Hawar Patrol Station in Jidhafs. With the addition of this new ATM, BBK’s network has increased to 46 ATMs across the Kingdom of Bahrain.
BBK has one of the largest ATM networks in Bahrain and is committed to maintaining its market-leading position by adding new BBK ATMs in suitable locations to provide additional services and added convenience for its customers.
The new ATM is located at Hawar Patrol Station in Jidhafs close to Al Hily Market.
BBK ATM machines in Bahrain provide a wide range of services, including:
• Cash withdrawals
• Account balance enquiries
• Printing of mini statements
• Transfer of funds between linked accounts maintained with BBK
• Cheque book requests
• Batelco bill payments and prepaid top-ups
• Zain bill payments and prepaid top-ups
• Electricity bill payments
• CrediMax Credit Card bill payments and PIN change
• Al Hayrat top up
Announcing the launch of the new ATM, Axel Hofmann, AGM Retail Banking Division at BBK said: “BBK is committed to providing our customers with outstanding service. We are continuing to invest in our ATM network, adding new locations and making additional services available through our machines, because we know that our customers appreciate being able to do their banking whenever and wherever is convenient for them.”