CardWeb.com’s CardPixes database of more than 7,000 card images today features the ANZ First Visa. The card is issued Australia/s ANZ Bank..
Rates and fees
19.74% p.a. interest rates on purchases
21.49% p.a. interest rates on cash advances
$1,000 minimum credit limit
$30 Total Annual Fee
Features and benefits
Up to 44 days interest free on purchases
Add up to three additional credit cardholders at no extra cost
Extended warranty4 – double the manufacturer’s expressed Australian warranty on goods by up to 12 months
90-day purchase security insurance4against loss, theft or breakage
1. Offer only available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ First, ANZ Platinum, ANZ Low Rate or ANZ Low Rate Platinum credit card account with the balance transfer by 27 October 2014. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-ANZ credit or store cards only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ account. The balance transfer must be requested at the time of applying for, or activating, the credit card. The Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 16 months after the date the credit card application is approved, and any amounts forming part of the relevant Promotional Plan balance at that time will be allocated to the standard balance transfers balance of the credit card account. The standard annual percentage interest rate is 13.49% p.a. on purchases and standard balance transfers and 21.74% p.a. on cash advances for ANZ Low Rate and ANZ Low Rate Platinum as atSaturday, 31 May 2014 and is subject to change. The standard annual percentage interest rate is 19.74% p.a. on purchases and standard balance transfers and 21.49% p.a. on cash advances for ANZ First and ANZ Platinum as at Saturday, 31 May 2014 and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
2. Standard annual percentage interest rate is 19.74% p.a. on purchases and 21.49% p.a. on cash advances as at Saturday, 31 May 2014 and is subject to change.
3. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (or, if applicable, your ‘Closing Balance’ less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
4. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards – insurances booklet (PDF 356 kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.5. Provided the cardholder didn’t contribute to the loss and notified ANZ promptly of the fraud.
5. Provided the cardholder didn’t contribute to the loss and notified ANZ promptly of the fraud.
6. Subject to ANZ Designmycard Image Guuidelines. Terms and Conditions available at the Designmycard website.
7. ANZ goMoney™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play™. ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
8. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards – Insurance booklet (PDF 356kB) – Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.