Experian is now now offering its members FICO Scores through its direct-to-consumer products. The FICO Score is front and center as the first in a series of new Experian product enhancements that will be integrated over the next 18 months.
In addition to the FICO Score, key product features and enhancements include:
• Score Factors ” explain the top factors that affect an individual’s FICO® Score.
• Credit Timeline ” displays a record of alerts sent when something happens to change a credit score.
• Experian Credit Report ” membership includes access to one’s full Experian credit report, available at every login. Credit reports provide the payment history and account details that are used to calculate FICO® Scores.
• Identity Fraud Assistance ” if a member is a victim of identity fraud, a trained Fraud Resolution Agent will help resolve credit report issues created by the incident.
• “Real” people ” Experian customer care representatives are ready to talk with members who may have credit or product upgrade questions.
• Flexible access ” members can get their FICO® Scores, resources and educational content wherever they may be, on any web-enabled device.
Experian previously provided its proprietary scoring to consumers.
FICO Scores, which fall within a 300-850 score range, are used in 90 percent of credit decisions.
For more data on Experian access CardData®. For information and commentary on Experian visit the searchable CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 articles published since 1995. RAM Research® forecasts on Experian are available exclusively through CardWeb.com.®