Ingenico and Beamm, makers of cloud-connected POS and commerce technology for small businesses, launched the smart tabletPOS, combining powerful tablet POS software integrated with cloud-based tools to help merchants ring up sales, manage their business, engage customers and drive revenue.
Typically, tablet POS systems designed for small businesses are not capable of integrating with a merchant’s existing terminals, forcing merchants to use a particular processor. smart tabletPOS is the first to enable merchants to leverage their existing stand-alone terminals and acquirer relationships, and to improve their business operations.
smart tabletPOS combines an Ingenico iCT terminal, Beamm’s smart iPad POS application and management tools, a tablet stand, and cash drawer to provide a complete EMV-certified, in-store POS solution that is Apple Pay and Google Wallet ready. It is being sold through Ingenico Group’s existing distribution networks. I
The new smart tabletPOS combines the advantages of a stand-alone terminal in the small business environment with the capabilities of an internet-connected tablet POS system to deliver a unique combination of familiarity, functionality and forward-thinking business management tools.
• A semi-integrated platform: Card data does not enter the POS; instead, transactions are routed securely through the PCI-certified Ingenico iCT terminal. The tablet environment and POS application may be removed from scope of certain PCI programs.
• EMV and P2PE: The Ingenico iCT terminal supports EMV and P2PE, and is certified for EMV Level 1 & 2 and PCI 3.0.
• Cloud-based inventory: Real-time inventory with stock alerts and support for multi-variant products across multiple locations.
• Integrated data analytics: Merchants can access real-time, cloud-based analytics on sales, products and employee performance.
• Integrated promotions engine: Create and simultaneously deliver promotions to Facebook, Twitter and the Beamm customer mobile app.
• Mobile Ordering: Enables merchants to offer their customers mobile ordering using Beamm’s Customer Mobile App.
Beamm is San Francisco based commerce company founded in 2011. Beamm is committed to building smart commerce tools that help small merchants operate, grow and connect with their local customers. Beamm merchant solutions include cloud-based real-time inventory, smart point of sale, promotions engine and performance analytics.
For more data on Ingenico access CardData®. For information and commentary on Ingenico visit the searchable CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 articles published since 1995. RAM Research® forecasts on Ingenico are available exclusively through CardWeb.com.