NY-based CardFlight has introduced version 2.0 of its SwipeSimple mobile application. First launched in 2014, the SwipeSimple solution includes encrypted mobile card readers, payment acceptance applications for iOS and Android devices, a real-time reporting and admin dashboard for merchants, and a reseller portal for easy onboarding and portfolio management.
With the latest release, SwipeSimple offers even more features, empowering merchants to easily take payments and manage their business on the go from smartphones and tablets. Merchants and resellers can benefit from industry-leading functionality, including:
• Offline mode – allows merchants to accept a payment even if they do not have a live data connection
• Inventory and item tracking – allows merchants to update and manage their inventory via the app and dashboard
• Customizable email and SMS receipts – allow merchants to add specific business details to their receipts
• Multi-merchant account and multi-employee support – allows merchants to toggle between multiple locations for payments and reporting, and offers both owner and employee level user accounts
• Customizable settings synchronized across devices – allows a merchant to select whether to prompt for a tip, default suggested tip amounts, and local sales tax rates, with cloud-based settings automatically kept in sync across multiple devices
• Demo mode – allows resellers and merchants to explore the app without signing in. Prospective users can test out SwipeSimple’s functionality without having to sign up for an account
SwipeSimple is a product of CardFlight, Inc., although CardFlight does not sell the product to merchants directly. Rather, SwipeSimple is offered by a network of dozens of resellers including leading banks, merchant service providers and independent sales organizations.
For more data on CardFlight access CardData®. For information and commentary on CardFlight visit the searchable CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 articles published since 1995. RAM Research® forecasts on CardFlight are available exclusively through CardWeb.com.®