CT-based Frontier Secure has launched the Identity Security Bundle (ISB). The new Frontier ISB provides comprehensive, around-the-clock identity monitoring and personal assistance, and computer security.
The Identity Security Bundle is available to consumers nationwide for $9.99.
· Provides triple-bureau credit monitoring and early detection of potentially fraudulent credit activity
· Uses proprietary Internet surveillance technology to detect when personal information is being traded and/or sold online
· Social Security Number (SNN) trace monitoring
· Reports all names, aliases and addresses associated with your SSN
· Provides help 24/7/365 with canceling and reissuing missing credit cards, driver’s license, passports and other compromised identity information
· Provides comprehensive fraud assessment and in-depth support from certified restoration specialists 24/7/365 until every issue is resolved
· Detects and eliminates viruses, spyware and other malware from up to three computers
· Blocks hackers with firewall protection
· Protects against fraud and phishing
· Offers personalized parental controls that let you decide where your kids surf
· Guards against dangerous downloads and sharing of unwanted personal information
· Provides authentication for the shopping sites you know and love
Frontier Communications offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings, specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced communications for medium and large businesses in 28 states. Frontier’s approximately 17,400 employees are based entirely in the United States.
For more data on payment security access CardData®. For information and commentary on payment security visit the searchable CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 articles published since 1995. RAM Research® forecasts on payment security are available exclusively through CardWeb.com.®