Herzliya-based SuperCom is introducing its SafeMobile solution and SuperCyber suite next month. SuperCom offers advanced secure mobile payments ranging from mobile wallet to mobile POS using a set of components and platforms to enable secure mobile payments and financial services.
SafeMobile, provides high-end security framework designed to meet cyber threats on both the mobile client and on an organization’s main server. The solution enables rapid deployment of any application on a smart device leaving the security challenges to the framework.
SafeMobile is built around four main cyber features:
• Cyber Secure Gateway: Securing mobile traffic, assuring authentication, identity and encryption
• Cyber Secure Mobile Client: Enabling the development of mobile applications using a secure framework
• Secure Certification: Authority and workflow designed to issue certificate for mobile environment
• Cyber Device Management: Highly secure device management solution used to store and provision mobile devices
SafeMobile is being introduced as part of SuperCom’s SuperCyber suite of products, which is designed to provide complete protection of an organization’s IT infrastructure and includes:
• Cyber Design Foundation: Design and build your Cyber security suite with security-by-design approach
• Cyber Defense Bureau Builder: Build and train your Cyber security protection units
• Sectorial Cyber Center: Identify your threats and suspicious activities based on a unique sectorial know-how
• Cyber Lab: Build your Cyber Lab for critical infrastructure and cyber security products
SuperCom is also a global provider of a unique all-in-one field-proven RFID & mobile PureSecurity advanced solutions suite, accompanied by advanced complementary services for various industries including healthcare and homecare, security and safety, community public safety, law enforcement, electronic monitoring, livestock monitoring, and building and access automation.
For more data on SuperCom access CardData®. For information and commentary on SuperCom visit the searchable CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 articles published since 1995. RAM Research® forecasts on SuperCom are available exclusively through CardWeb.com.®