With more than 700 Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) globally, all with different billing systems, it should come as no surprise that even the most ambitious app stores have not yet achieved 100 MNO activations.
UK-based mobile payments specialist Bango has the answer with its new Bango Grid product.
Bango Grid delivers a major boost to this rapidly growing market, harnessing Bango data and partnerships, providing a new and rapid way to launch carrier billing in hundreds of markets worldwide. Features include:
• Centralizes all knowledge, planning and management tools for carrier billing through a web-based service
• Reduces the time to launch carrier billing routes, and ultimately enables one-click activation
• Provides app stores with curated and mobile operator-sourced data in real-time
• Includes market size, device penetration, technical capabilities, taxes, regulations and other carrier billing market characteristics
• Enables app stores to determine best fit carrier markets to meet their specific needs
For app stores, Bango Grid is the fastest and most reliable path to carrier billing launch and revenue. For mobile operators, Bango Grid is a vital marketplace, removing barriers to launch and igniting the partnerships that will maximize value from their carrier billing capabilities.
The Bango Payment Platform has emerged as the industry standard for carrier billing, uniting app stores and mobile operators through a specialist platform and enabling the market to achieve scale. Bango has more than 140 live carrier billing markets and global leaders plugging into the Bango platform include Amazon, Google, Samsung and Microsoft.
For more data on Bango access CardData®. For information and commentary on Bango visit the searchable CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 articles published since 1995. RAM Research® forecasts on Bango are available exclusively through CardWeb.com.®