CardWeb.com’s CardPixes database of more than 7,000 images today features the Emirates NBD Titanium MasterCard.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
As Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium cardholder, enjoy Airport lounge access across Middle East from MasterCard®, no matter how often or which class you travel.
AIRPORT LOUNGE ACCESS
• Cairo International Airport, VIP Lounges at Terminal 1 and 3**
**The Lounge is located in the Departure hall, 3rd Floor, Finger E, after the Immigration Counters
• Queen Alia International Airport Amman, Crown Lounge
• Kuwait International Airport, Pearl Lounge
• Dammam International Airport, First Class Lounge (Foreign Airlines)
• Jeddah International Airport, First Class Lounge (Foreign Airline – North Terminal)
• Riyadh International Airport, ‘Premier Lounge’ in Terminal 1 (Foreign Airlines)
• Dubai International Airport, Marhaba Lounges at Terminal 1,2,3 (Concourse A and B) and Terminal 4 at the Dubai World Central
Tower Links Golf Club, Ras-Al-Khaimah
Al Hamra Golf Club, Ras-Al-Khaimah
The Els Club, Dubai
Health Club Privileges
Bon Appétit – An exclusive dining experience
Discounts on air tickets and holiday packages
Retail spends made under the category ‘Grocery and Supermarkets’ as defined by VISA/MasterCard will earn 0.4% Points i.e. for a spend of AED 1,000, cardholder will earn 4 Plus Points.
Retail spends made under the category ‘Petroleum’, ‘Government Services’ (including utility bill payments) as defined by VISA/MasterCard will earn 0.2% Points i.e. for a spend of AED 1,000 cardholder will earn 2 Plus Points.
This earning will be applicable on both domestic and international spends under these categories.