Vancouver-based NuData Security has beefed-up NuDetect with an expanded array of behavioral biometric sensors producing 97% accuracy in verifying a user’s identity. The solution’s improved user interface acts as an “early warning system” that makes high-risk events easily accessible to security teams.
This enhancement has enabled detection as early as 15 days before a fraud attempt is made. Clients have reported strong correlation between NuDetect’s high-risk login alerts and fraudulent purchases. In one case, high-risk login attempts enacted by an organized fraud ring resulted in fraud purchase attempts 15 days later. The early detection offered by NuDetect provided the client time to monitor, understand and prevent fraudulent transactions from taking place.
Michel Giasson, CEO, NuData Security, said: “As fraudsters become more sophisticated in their account hijacking and new account creation methods, organizations must implement strong fraud detection measures – and quickly. NuDetect’s enhanced features put powerful anti-fraud tools, based on continuous behavioral analysis, into customers’ hands. This enables them to significantly reduce the likelihood of fraud while also preventing false positives.”
NuDetect provides an immediate solution through:
• Behavior-based fraud detection: NuDetect uses behavioral biometric to significantly improve on traditional device identity and deliver far more intelligence than traditionally available, without interrupting a user’s experience.
• Real-time detection: NuDetect highlights fraudsters’ intent before they have a chance to penetrate a website and do damage.
• Faster deployment: NuDetect allows for deployment within just a few days so that companies are equipped to defend against fraud as quickly as possible.
• Historical context awareness: NuDetect uses historical cross-session and cross-cloud behavior patterns and profiles stored in the NuData Intelligence cloud. This provides unrivaled accuracy and safety from day one.
• Invisible implementation: Enterprises are able to assess risk and present appropriate security countermeasures only to the most suspicious actors.
• Reducing cost and workload: With NuDetect, more back-end work is completed upfront, thus lowering organizations’ costs and developer needs. Additionally, these organizations need to do less work to customize how data is sent, further improving deployment time.
For data, background and forecasts on NuData: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K item