Revel Systems’ iPad Point of Sale (POS) platform is going gangbusters. The integrated solution enables restaurants to automatically sync sales, payments, inventory, CRM and payroll data to QuickBooks Online. No other POS solution has this level of integration with QuickBooks Payments and QuickBooks Online.
Revel Systems is kicking butt in these venues:
• Frozen yogurt shops – The Revel Frozen Yogurt POS integrates directly with a food-safe scale, ensuring profitability and avoiding fees. Users can track stock levels for toppings in real-time with inventory management tools and use the CRM feature to record customer preferences and buying habits. Revel’s loyalty programs allow users to reward and retain new and existing customers.
• Quick service restaurants (QSR) – The Quick Service POS is built for speed, efficiency and security, with the ability to process orders 14 percent faster than legacy POS systems. Revel’s Always On Mode keeps business running even in the event of a power outage, and business data is 100 percent secure with Revel’s PCI-compliant hardware and industry-leading encryption.
• Bars – The Revel System Bar POS ensures that single location businesses are operating at their best. Specific features such as bar tab management and split bill capability provide quicker service, while ingredient-level inventory controls allow businesses to track the exact amount of alcohol poured, a feature proven to save managers four hours per week on restocking.
• Pizzerias – The Revel Pizza Restaurant POS ensures deliveries are made on time with the delivery management offering that includes driver tracking and detailed order statuses. Inventory management allows users to track individual ingredients in real-time for restocking at the right level.
• Tableside ordering – With Revel’s Tableside Ordering module, servers can easily approach customers and process orders tableside, providing faster service. Orders can be taken directly from the table so servers do not have to go back and forth between the main terminal and the kitchen.
The Revel POS solutions combine cloud-based technologies and the intelligence of the iPad to deliver a rich set of customizable features designed to help foodservice businesses streamline, analyze and grow. Top features include integrated payroll, inventory tracking, delivery management, customer relationship management, loyalty programs, digital menu boards, mobile payments, online ordering and gift cards.
For data, background and forecasts on Revel Systems: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).