Verifone reported net revenues for the quarter ended April 30th were $490 million, compared to $466 million a year ago, a 5% increase. the Company says more certified solutions and offerings is beginning to yield benefits.
VERIFONE NET REVEUNES
2Q/14: $466 million
3Q/14: $476 million
4Q/14: $491 million
1Q/15: $486 million
2Q/15: $490 million
Additional Financial and Business Highlights
• Achieved record North America net revenues for the 2nd consecutive quarter driven by security and EMV migration, and momentum for mobility solutions
• Secured 28 large U.S. retail client wins for EMV-capable devices including 13 clients rolling out terminals for the first time
• Continued to grow U.S. SMB market share through processing partners and the ISO channel, propelled by additional certified products and EMV and NFC demand
• Increased Petrol revenues more than 60% year-over-year as demand continued for our next-generation site controllers and point of sale (POS) systems
• Signed a substantial deal with one of the world’s largest convenience store retailers to install LiftRetail in-store marketing solution in more than 4,500 locations
• Completed certifications for our new VX685 portable terminal in Brazil and secured orders from two large processors
• Increased market share from a year ago in key European countries, including France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, and the U.K.
• Signed 31 U.S. merchants for Secure Commerce Architecture to help remove consumer payment data from their integrated POS
• Continued rollout of Payment as a Service solutions to large banking clients in Australia and New Zealand
Verfone projects third fiscal quarter of 2015 non-GAAP net revenues to be between $495 million to $500 million.
VeriFone Systems non-GAAP net revenues were $490 million, compared to $467 million a year ago, a 5% increase on a reported basis, and a 14% increase on a constant currency basis. GAAP net income per diluted share for the quarter was $0.15, compared to a net loss of $0.22 a year ago. Non-GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.44, compared to $0.37 a year ago, a 19% increase.
For data, background and forecasts on Verifone: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).