Citi has completely redesigned its Citi Mobile App for iPhone in the U.S. The new app for consumer banking and credit card customers enables the use of the Touch ID feature on iPhone devices.
It also integrates with Apple Watch and adds new features responding to customer feedback and changing behaviors. Citi redesigned the app, consolidating menus, delivering effortless browsing, and introducing a new, simplified experience.
Last year, Citi was the first major U.S. bank to introduce pre-login access to key account information through Citi Mobile® Snapshot, an opt-in feature. To provide faster access to transactions, Citi Mobile customers can now log in through the Touch ID feature on iPhone devices. The combination of Citi Mobile Snapshot to view and Touch ID to transact allows Citi customers to bank wherever and whenever they want.
The app has been completely rebuilt to be more visually appealing and easier to use, and it adds new features developed as a result of direct feedback from Citi customers.
The enhancements include:
• Mobile Bill Pay Tools: The app now allows customers to add and modify bill payees in addition to making payments. Previously that was possible only through Citibank® Online.
• Easier Mobile Check Deposits: The app now better leverages the iPhone’s powerful camera to offer an auto-capture feature within Mobile Check Deposit for improved image clarity.
• Spend Notifications: Customers can opt to receive real-time push notifications of charges over a pre-set amount to help keep track of spending.
• Enhanced Search: Customers can now search and view historical transactions directly in the app.
• ATM Finder: The new ATM Finder saves previous searches so customers can locate the nearest ATM even faster.
• “Make a Payment:” Credit card payments are now easier with the addition of the “Make a Payment” button on the account summary page and can be started from Citi Mobile Snapshot mode.
• Intuitive Experience: The new app includes numerous navigation improvements to make it faster and easier for customers to complete their banking on the go.
For data, background and forecasts on Citibank: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).