The total value of mobile transactions processed throughout the world is expected to escalate to in 2019 surging at a CAGR of 122.2% over the period of 2015-2019. The massive increase in the payments, remittance and banking value is anticipated to be driven by Asia-Pacific region, with countries including China and India.
The “Global Mobile Money Industry Prospects till 2019 – Emergence of Disruptive Solutions and Governmental Support to Drive Growth” report covers specific insights on the market size in terms of value, segmentation by geography and by m-wallet, MPOS, M-banking and M-payment segmentation of major countries along with the drivers and restraints, recent trends and developments, government regulations and future outlook of the mobile money Industry at the global level. The report also entails a detailed description of the prominent and emerging geographic markets of the region including Asia Pacific, Africa, Latin America, Europe and Middle East.
The mobile money industry across the world has been continuously growing and expanding across various regions. The mobile payments industry is a complex industry which includes a number of stakeholders. The rising ownership of smart phones across the developing and developed markets has facilitated the growth of mobile payment solutions across the world.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Mobile Money Industry
2. Value Chain Analysis in Global Mobile Money Market
3. Global Mobile Money Market Segmentation
4. Financial Regulations, Licensing Rules, Mobile Payment Standards
5. Business Models in Global Mobile Money Industry
6. Growth Drivers and Restraints in Global Mobile Money Industry
7. Comparison of Mobile Money Industry between Developed and Developing Markets
8. Asia- Pacific Mobile Money Industry
9. Africa Mobile Money Industry
10. North America Mobile Money Industry
11. Europe Mobile Money industry
12. Latin America Mobile Money Industry
13. Middle East Mobile Money Industry
14. Competitive Landscape of the Major Companies Operating in Global Mobile money Market
15. Global Mobile Money Future Prospects
16. Macroeconomic Factors Affecting the Global Mobile Money Market
For more information: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv2dg7/global_mobile
For data, background and forecasts on Mobile Money: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).