CardWeb.com’s CardData Reports today features the “What Apple Watch Means For Banking and Payments” report from Javelin Strategy & Research.
The Apple Watch release opens a brief window for retailers, banking, payments and wallet providers to move first in wearables. To assist in developing for Apple Pay and other smartwatches, this reports analyzes the first offerings in wearable banking and payments, interprets Apple’s developer guidelines from a banking and payments lens, and exposes the key features wearables owners crave.
Key Questions Answered:
• How many consumers are expected to own Apple Watch by 2016?
• How are wearables owners unique in banking, payments, mobile wallets and technology ownership levels and behaviors?
• How does the experience on Apple Watch and other smartwatches differ from that on smartphones?
• How will Apple Watch be used for banking and payments today and near future?
• What steps should financial institutions take today to prepare for banking on Apple Watch and other wearables?
For more information: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqsszm/what_apple_watch