TSYS has rolled-out new analytics solution that simplifies complex information so that business leaders can immediately use data to grow portfolios. TSYS Analytics Intellisuite is a set of business intelligence products that helps financial institutions identify and execute strategies to reach business objectives.
Following a successful pilot program, the first products launched from TSYS Analytics Intellisuite are now available to issuing clients including:
• Consumer AISM ” Dynamic dashboards provide powerful, real-time information and enable users to leverage data to build and predictively test business strategies. Consumer AI provides easy-to-use visualization tools to quickly see, understand and analyze data to effectively manage consumer portfolios.
• TSYS Targeted MessagingSM ” A multi-channel customer engagement platform powered by FICOTM enables TSYS’ clients to create, execute and manage precisely timed and targeted messages to directly interact with cardholders. The analytics-powered marketing tool enables managers to develop strategies to increase activation, card usage and campaign performance.
The new single-point business intelligence suite is perfect for:
• Executives in need of a fast, simple, and reliable graphical view of analytics data to monitor business performance;
• Marketing and loyalty managers who want to incent consumer action or need a centralized rewards data center to easily monitor program performance for cost/benefit analysis and economic trending;
• Business leaders, and profit and loss owners who need to interpret product billing, transaction, general ledger and operational systems data to precisely calculate account-specific profitability.
For data, background and forecasts on TSYS: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).