2K announced the action-packed entertainment of WWE SuperCard, the Company’s renowned collectible card-battling game, will raise the stakes with extensive content in WWE SuperCard – Season 2.
Featuring an expanded roster of WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends, the debut of NXT Superstars and Divas, enhanced King of the Ring tournament play, an updated Exhibition Mode with a new WWE Divas card slot, increased customization options and more, WWE SuperCard – Season 2 is available now as an update for download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android™ devices.
WWE SuperCard has exceeded 7.5 million global downloads since its release in August 2014 and carries an average rating of 4.5/5 stars on the App Store, as well as a 4/5 rating on Google Play. Offering more than 700 cards in active play, with more to come in Season 2, WWE SuperCard challenges players to build teams of WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, train them to full potential, battle in various match types and test their luck in fast-paced tournament action. In addition, players can enhance their free-to-play experience through purchase of individual card packs.
WWE SuperCard – Season 2 features include:
• CUSTOMIZABLE CARDS – Customize and train Season 2 cards while earning tokens to permanently increase stats;
• LARGER ROSTER – Access hundreds of cards featuring a variety of WWE and NXT Superstars and Divas, including Season 2 additions Brock Lesnar®, Undertaker®, Stone Cold Steve Austin®, Kevin Owens™, Samoa Joe™, Adrian Neville™, Charlotte™ and many more;
• EXPANDED EXHIBITION DECK – Compete with an additional WWE Diva in solo matches, as well as in new Divas tag matches;
• LOYALTY FUSIONS – Convert Season 1 cards into powerful Season 2 variants via the game’s Fusion Chamber;
• GLOBAL CHAT – Connect with anyone in the world while playing WWE SuperCard;
• WEEKLY EVENTS – Participate in weekly, real-time events with exclusive rewards to increase overall deck strength;
• ENHANCED KING OF THE RING – The 16-man, multi-day tournament is now more strategic than ever with a new enhancement system.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, WWE SuperCard is available now download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and Pod touch, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.
For data, background and forecasts on WWE: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).