Amtrak and Bank of America announced a new Amtrak Guest Rewards credit card program effective immediately. This program includes two new credit cards created to fit passengers’ travel and spending preferences.
It’s now easier than ever to ride with Amtrak, earn points and redeem for Amtrak travel with the Amtrak Guest Rewards® World MasterCard® and Platinum MasterCard® credit cards.
Amtrak passengers and Amtrak Guest Rewards members can now choose from two credit card options that deliver more flexibility and convenience for card holders. The Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard credit card offers many perks, including:
• A complimentary Companion Coupon, one Class-Upgrade and a single-day ClubAcela® pass upon account opening
• 20,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards bonus points after spending at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening
• Three Amtrak Guest Rewards points for every $1 spent with Amtrak
• Two points per $1 spent on all other eligible travel purchases
• One point per $1 spent on all other purchases
• A 5% rebate on Amtrak redemption travel
• EMV chip technology
The Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard credit cards’ new features make exploring America easier than ever before. Terms and restrictions apply.
For data, background and forecasts on Bank of America or Amtrak: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).