NICE Actimize is launching a monthly Anti-Money Laundering Webinar Series starting this October. The first three webinars in the series will focus on vital themes within the AML marketplace: the importance of establishing the right culture to support compliance and regulatory needs; the ongoing fight against bribery and corruption; and finally, the need for consistency in managing risk policies, processes, and procedures.
The first installments of the “Culture of….” Webinar Series will roll out monthly as follows:
• Ensuring a Culture of Compliance, Oct. 21: The launch webinar will address global trends on creating and encouraging a culture of compliance – the people and processes aligned to establishing compliance as a day-to-day focus of your institution.
• Eliminating the Culture of Corruption, Nov. 18: Touching on some of the most well-known anti-bribery and corruption issues today, this webinar will address the concerns of financial institutions and ways to spot and eradicate corruption. Speaker to be announced.
• Enabling a Culture of Consistency, Dec. 10: This webinar will address organizational governance and how the latest Customer Due Diligence technology enables and promotes consistent risk policies. The discussion will also address those risks posed by an incomplete view of the customer.
To learn more about the Webinar Series, please visit NICE Actimize at Booth 324 at the upcoming ACAMS 14th Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference in Las Vegas on September 28-30. At the ACAMS event, NICE Actimize will also host a Knowledge Session focusing on “Managing Real-Time and Ongoing Customer Risk Assessment” on Monday, September 28th at 1:15 PM.
Topics for 2016 webinars will be announced later this year.
Additional NICE Actimize Webinar Series resources:
• Client registration – http://info.nice.com/amlseries.html .
• On Twitter – Follow @NICE_Actimize and the webinar hashtag #ComplianceCulture.
• On our Blog – Look for “Culture of” participant thought leadership at http://www.niceactimize.com/blog.
• At our Culture of Compliance Website by clicking here .
Webinar participation is limited to NICE Actimize clients and invited guests from financial institutions. Advance registration is required.
For data, background and forecasts on Nice: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).