Verifone achieved record North America net revenues for the third consecutive quarter driven by security needs and EMV migration, and increased demand for Petroleum, Media, and our Payment as a Service offerings.
• Grew share in Europe, with six European markets achieving double-digit revenue gains on a year-over-year constant currency basis
• Grew Asia Pacific business by 11 percent sequentially; appointed accomplished leaders for the Asia Pacific region; and achieved important NCCA certification for our China subsidiary
• Improved net revenues in Latin America 8 percent sequentially and launched next-generation global gateway offering in Mexico
• Expanded footprint of connected devices to build an integrated network for delivering payment services and digital commerce applications, including targeted media, loyalty, and offers
• Awarded mobile POS business of a top four U.S. wireless carrier to deploy the O/S agnostic e355 in all of its retail stores
• Signed more than 25 U.S. merchants for Secure Commerce Architecture, expanding EMV compliance and device connectivity
• Increased media revenues and grew global installed base of our taxi and fuel dispenser consumer-facing media screens
Fourth fiscal quarter of 2015:
• Non-GAAP net revenues of $510 million to $513 million
• Non-GAAP net income per diluted share of $0.47 to $0.48
Full fiscal year 2015:
• Non-GAAP net revenues of $1.997 billion to $2.0 billion
• Non-GAAP net income per diluted share of $1.82 to $1.83
VERIFONE NET REVENUES
3Q/14: $476 million
4Q/14: $491 million
1Q/15: $486 million
2Q/15: $490 million
3Q/15: $510 million
For data, background and forecasts on Verifone: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 payments metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).