Fifth Third Bank is launching a mobile app for commercial cardholders that will allow access to information and account features in a convenient, user-friendly format. In addition, cardholders will be able to suspend and un-suspend card accounts and enable push notifications to their mobile device.
Among the features customers can access are real-time push notifications important to commercial customers and their employees:
• Real-time account information regarding card activity and status (open, closed or suspended), available credit, and account limit and balance information;
• Real-time transaction details, including both pending and posted transactions – complete with merchant detail, transaction and posted dates, and point-of-sale data;
• Real-time fraud prevention, such as the ability to quickly suspend and un-suspend a card in the event it has been lost or stolen;
• Declined transaction information, such as merchant and transaction details, and decline reason, which allows cardholders to resolve with the merchant or make the payment;
• Proactive card management, including account statements and notices, payment due reminders, card status changes and more.
Fifth Third’s Commercial Cardholder app joins Fifth Third’s other commercial banking app, Fifth Third Direct mobile, which launched earlier this year. Fifth Third Direct mobile provides access to a host of administrative features and payment controls, giving customers greater visibility into their accounts and day-to-day business activities. Fifth Third Direct mobile is currently available for download in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. The Commercial card mobile app will be available in November.
For data, background and forecasts on Fifth Third Bank: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).