Barclaycard US has inked an extension on their co-branded credit card agreement under which Barclaycard issues the priceline.com rewards Visa card. Barclaycard US is the fastest-growing top 10 U.S. credit card issuer.
The priceline.com rewards Visa card helps leisure travelers earn points for rewards when they use the card to pay for online travel deals as well as everyday purchases like gas and groceries. The credit card has no annual fee, and each dollar you spend earns points that can be redeemed for statement credits, gift cards and merchandise beginning at $25.
Benefits exclusive to the priceline.com rewards Visa card
• No annual fee
• Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first card purchase – That’s enough to redeem for statement credits totaling $50 toward purchases of $25 or more made in the 120 days before redemption
• Earn 5 points for every $1 of eligible priceline.com purchases
• Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
• Get 10% points back every time you redeem points for statement credits toward eligible priceline.com or travel purchases of $25 or more made in the last 120 days
• Chip Card Technology designed to make paying for your purchases more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
• Plus, no foreign transaction fees on purchases made while traveling abroad
Barclaycard creates customized, co-branded credit card programs for some of the nation’s most successful travel, entertainment, retail, affinity and financial institutions. The business also issues its own Barclaycard branded credit cards: Barclaycard Ring, Barclaycard Rewards, and the Barclaycard Arrival product series.
For data, background and forecasts on Barclaycard: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics.