Moneris Solutions has expanded its portfolio of EMV-capable solutions for merchants to accept EMV payments in the United States. Moneris’ EMV-capable product lineup features integrated and standalone solutions for merchants seeking net-new EMV payment solutions or terminal upgrades for existing point-of-sale (POS) systems.
Moneris is working with payment hardware providers Ingenico Group and Verifone to deliver the following EMV-capable solutions that also support contactless acceptance for NFC-based mobile payments, including Apple Pay:
• iPP320 – All-in-one, compact PIN pad that easily integrates into existing POS systems
• iCMP – Also known as the Moneris PAYD PIN Pad, this is a small and lightweight PIN pad that connects via Bluetooth to iOS and Android™ devices to accept EMV and contactless payments on-the-go
• iSMP Companion – Transforms the latest iOS or Android tablets and smartphones into mobile point-of-sale solutions
• VX 820 – Color, touch-screen PIN pad supporting EMV payments with built-in contactless functionality
• MX 915 – PIN pad featuring a video display with touch-screen functionality; certified to contactless specifications
• VX 520 – Durable, countertop payment device with ergonomic keypad and integrated thermal printer
• VX 805 – Next-generation contactless PIN pad that functions as both a handheld payment device and countertop terminal
• UX Solutions series – Versatile payment devices for vending machines, petroleum pumps, parking lots and other unattended environments
As part of a longstanding commitment to partners that include Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), Moneris provides developer-ready specifications and open APIs for easy integration into other applications. This flexibility helps partners deliver seamless EMV solutions to merchant clients through a single application.
Moneris offers electronic loyalty and stored-value gift card programs. With more than 350,000 merchant locations, Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed to improve business efficiency and manage payments.
For data, background and forecasts on Moneris: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].