Mozido has unleashed its new host card emulation (HCE) product, Mozido HCE. Additionally, Taiwan Mobile Payments Co. (TWMP) has chosen Mozido as provider for its HCE and tokenization services to its consortium of 27 Taiwanese banks and financial institutions.
Mozido’s HCE solution will provide a hybrid mobile wallet capability for TWMP that supports both existing consumers using hardware secure element based NFC phones, and consumers using HCE cloud-based NFC phones.
TWMP will be one of the first significant HCE implementations globally, and the first customer to go to market with Mozido HCE. A coalition of 27 banks in Taiwan, TWMP was formed to build a nationwide mobile payments initiative as Taiwan plans to move its population toward a cashless society.
Mozido is working with TWMP to launch a hybrid mobile wallet platform that provides both secure element and HCE cloud-based NFC in one solution. Mozido will provide tokenization and de-tokenization services for quick and secure mobile payment transactions for existing consumers already using mobile applications supported by TWMP.
Banks, credit card issuers, retailers, and MNOs around the world can improve the relationship with their customers, strengthen their brand, and provide a secure and simple mobile payment experience by adding Mozido’s HCE payment services to their existing mobile apps. In addition, they now have access to Mozido’s full-spectrum of HCE, mobile payment, and mobile marketing technology that plugs into any existing mobile wallet or banking application. Mozido’s solutions enable consumers to pay bills and shop with merchants while receiving personalized offers, earning loyalty points and rewards in a secure, tap-and-pay or click-of-the-button mobile app.
The strengths of the Mozido HCE solution include:
• Mozido HCE is a flexible, turnkey solution: Mozido’s HCE, Pay, Engage, and Reward solutions are equipped with a flexible SDK that can be implemented right out of the box and tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients.
• Mozido HCE clients maintain control over branding and customer experience: Mozido’s HCE technology and white-labeled mobile wallet allow banks to deploy new mobile technology branded to their business, providing the latest technology to enhance customer relationships, provide outstanding security, and surpass customer experience expectations.
• Mozido HCE works with existing mobile applications: Mozido HCE enables existing consumer applications, such as mobile banking, to quickly support NFC and HCE transactions while leveraging the existing investment, security, and install base.
• Mozido is a proven NFC provider: With successful deployments in North America and Asia, Mozido is a dominant provider in the telecom NFC space with many of the top MNOs around the world as TSM service clients.
• Mozido HCE supports both secure-element and cloud-based NFC: Banks can transition to both NFC and HCE if they have an existing NFC solution in market, creating a hybrid wallet that allows TSMs and HCE to work together.
• Mozido HCE can be modified to adapt to local environment: Mozido HCE is very flexible, accommodating local components of each implementation.
For data, background and forecasts on Mozido: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items); and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).