Revel Systems, an iPad POS specialist, has snagged a big strategic partner deal with Cinnabon, a national bakery.
Currently the revolutionary Point of Sale is featured in 16 locations with plans to expand to 82 more franchise locations to help meet EMV standards within in the United States.
Cinnabon specifically chose Revel Systems’ iPad POS for its enterprise performance, which includes the ability to:
• Leverage hybrid architecture that captures both locally stored data as well as cloud capabilities with access to real-time data anytime, anywhere.
• Track and manage business data for every establishment with the ability to oversee multiple locations from an overview or individual location views.
• Adjust settings to quickly push changes across multiple locations from one singular platform.
• Manage products by single or multiple locations from one centralized station.
• Support the needs of single store locations and enterprise brands with a comprehensive reporting suite that offers sales reporting, product breakdowns, and a detailed CRM system that tracks shopping history.
• Manage and schedule employees throughout multiple locations and designate permissions for each employee.
• Support the operation of the store regardless of the number of locations.
• Offer guests the convenience and security of Apple Pay.
Revel Systems has already been implemented in select Cinnabon stores and plans to roll out to additional bakeries across the United States.
For data, background and forecasts on Revel Systems: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s