The Bancorp Finetics Studio video series, which features one-on-one conversations with more than 30 of the financial services industry’s most influential and innovative executives, has released its first installment.
“The Energy of Money20/20: Payments in 2016 and Beyond” featuring Robert Carr, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Heartland Payment Systems, Cherian Abraham, Mobile Payments & Commerce Lead, Experian Plc.; Anil Aggarwal, Founder and Chairman, Money20/20 and Marilyn Bochicchio, CEO and Founder, Hidden Brain.
Filmed from the Money20/20 show floor, Las Vegas, October 26-28, 2015, the exclusive interviews feature candid conversations about the future of the payments industry including predictions, warnings and advice for entrepreneurs.
The release of these first four videos signals the launch of the new Finetics™ Studio video series, which features one-on-one conversations with more than 30 of the financial services industry’s most influential and innovative executives.
The interviews, conducted by Sarah Gill, senior reporter with PaymentEye, cover topics ranging from the future of payments innovation to financial inclusion and the customer experience to fraud and regulation and will be released on The Bancorp’s fineticsblog.com throughout early 2016.
Finetics™ Studio participants include the following executives, whose interviews will be shared in coming weeks:
• Rene Lacerte, CEO and Founder, bill.com
• Talbott Roche, President, Blackhawk Network
• Ben Katz, CEO and Founder, card.com
• Robert Carr, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Heartland Payment Systems
• Brent Warrington, CEO, Hyperwallet
• Lars Sandtorv, CEO, MeaWallet
• Hamed Shahbazi, CEO, TIO Networks
• Stefan Happ, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Global Emerging Payments, American Express
• Janet O. Estep, CEO, NACHA”The Electronic Payments Association
• Brad Fauss, President and CEO, Network Branded Prepaid Card Association
• Tony Craddock, Director General, Emerging Payments Association
• Cherian Abraham, Mobile Payments & Commerce, Experian Plc.
• Dan Rosen, Founder and General Partner, Commerce Ventures
• Suresh Vaghjiani, Executive Vice President, Card Services, Global Payment Systems
• Barrie Van Brackle, Partner and Payments Specialist, Manatt Phelps and Phillips
• Marilyn Bochicchio, CEO and Founder, Hidden Brain
• Chris Byrd, Executive Vice President-Healthcare Operations Officer, Evolution1
• Rahul Gupta, Group President, Billings and Payments, Fiserv
• Julie Conroy, Research Director, Aite Group
• Peter Read, President, Peoples Card Services
• Kenneth M. Goins, Jr., CEO and Board Member, Brightwell Payments
• Render Dahiya, CEO, Arroweye Solutions
• Sean Rodriguez, Faster Payments Strategy Leader and Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve System
• Steve Kirsch, CEO, Token
• Ryan Caldwell, Founder and CEO, MX
• Anil Aggarwal, Founder and Chairman, Money20/20
• Pat Patel, Content Director, Money20/20 Europe
• Pawneet Abramowski, Senior Vice President, Director AML & Sanctions Risk Management, The Bancorp
• Jeremy Kuiper, Managing Director, Payment Solutions, The Bancorp
• Matt Carberry, Vice President Business Development, Payments, The Bancorp
• Gail Ball, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, The Bancorp
• Pete Chiccino, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, The Bancorp
• Kriya Patel, Managing Director, Payment Solutions, Europe, The Bancorp
• Charles Crawford, Senior Vice President, Payments Acceptance, The Bancorp
For data, background and forecasts on The Bancorp: Search CardWeb.com’s CardFlash® Library of more than 58,000 archived articles; Access CardWeb.com’s CardData® for current and historical Performance, Portfolios, Profiles, etc. Visit RAM Research® (ramresearch.com) for quarterly and annual forecasts covering more than 150 metrics. [complimentary or deeply discounted access to CardWeb.com subscribers].
Additional database resources include CardWeb.com’s CardExecs® – comings & goings of payments movers & shakers; CardWeb.com’s CardWatch® – ears & eyes on marketing globally (57K items; and CardWeb.com’s CardPixes® – form & function of card design (7K items).