Swiss-based Loylogic has developed a new solution to allow loyalty program members to spend their miles and points when shopping online.
The innovative solution, with unique access to multiple loyalty currencies, allows customers to browse and shop as usual in their favorite online stores. At checkout, users then have the option to select PointsPay Checkout as their payment method, which offers a number of advantages:
• A free, secure and personalised account.
• Detailed view and control of transactions.
• Easy access to all programs and points balances.
• Friendly customer support to answer any questions.
• Up-to-date news about loyalty programs and online shops that have joined the scheme.
• Exclusive offers and promotions.
Such a flexible solution means that loyalty program shoppers will now have access to a multitude of products as well as completely new reward categories. Whereas reward shops offer vouchers and physical products with limited SKU’s, PointsPay Checkout opens the door for: fashion brands to offer a wider range of sizes, colours and models; foods that need to be delivered direct to the consumer; tickets for concerts or sports events; and access to high-end brands that don’t typically offer their products on external reward platforms.
PointsPay Checkout launches imminently in the USA and in select countries across Europe and the Middle East- with further rollouts to follow in the near future.
For a complete archive of more than 60,000 articles published since 1995 search the CardFlash.com library.