After thirty years under the name the “Cartes Secure Connexions” show, promoting the then new-born technology of smartcards, has been re-named “TRUSTECH.
The event has been redesigned to encourage networking and to provide an outstanding program of addresses – will now be taking place at a new venue which offers two events in one: the CARTES Exhibition and the TRUSTECH Confex will be held in Cannes at the Palais des Festivals from 29 November to 1 December 2016.
TRUSTECH (incorporating CARTES) is expected to bring together more than 18,000 participants from 130 countries, 400 exhibitors and sponsors, and 250 speakers.
There is also a new format. By offering two events in one, TRUSTECH – Pay, Identify, Connect & Secure represents a unique opportunity to meet the whole industry and get an insight into the latest innovations in payments and identification ecosystem.
Created in 1985, CARTES is the leading global trade show for Smart Card Manufacturing, Materials and Hardware for Payments and ID security.
Three days of catching up, developing sales and strengthening your business:
• Manufacturing & personalization equipment
• Test equipment, system certification & maintenance
• Integrated circuits (dies with or without a specific package)
• Electronic components & sensors
• Materials, consumables & accessories
• Cards; micromodules for cards and other form factors (IoT)
• Terminals, readers and other infrastructure devices and equipment
• IC solutions (tools, services, process)
• Generic OS for cards, readers and terminals
• Services for manufacturing and personalization of cards and other form factors
The TRUSTECH Confex assembles the next generation of Payments and Identification Ecosystem. Thought leaders from Payments, Financial Services, Commerce, Telco, Identification, Tech and Data Security Ecosystem will share their insights.
Osama Bedier, Founder & CEO of Poynt, and one of the leading figures of the payments industry (formerly VP of Paypal and VP for Payments at Google) will make a keynote.
JB Straubel, Co-founder and CTO of Tesla Motors will give an address on the Internet of Things.
Over 250 international speakers will share their thoughts on top trending topics including:
• E-ID & E-Governments
• Data Management
3 days in which to inform, learn and discover
Software and services for:
• Mobile Telecoms
• Banking, Payment, Commerce and Loyalty
• ID, Health, Access Control and Privacy
• IT Security, Authentication and Trust
• IoT & M2M
System integration and database management
Cannes and its famous Palais des Festivals has been hand-picked as the new venue for the event. For the duration of the event TRUSTECH will be taking over a town that attracts over 300,000 attendees per year, making it the number 2 location for Business Tourism in all of France. What’s more, the venue is tailor-made for entertaining, networking and after-hours relaxation.
For a complete archive of more than 60,000 articles published since 1995 search the CardFlash.com library.