Malauzai Software takes its SmartApps for community financial institutions to the next level as part of its Mobile Only Experience (MOX) created to deliver consistency across all screens for consumers, businesses and branch employees.
The latest enhancements include an updated design and user experience with expanded navigational tools, dynamic personalization and advanced money movement features.
Key developments within Malauzai’s latest software include:
• SmartwebApps. A mobile extension that brings the mobile only experience to advanced browsers, allowing financial institutions to reach more customers and members and either complement or replace an existing Internet banking offering.
• New User Interface. Updated navigation and design promote a truly consistent experience on any device.
• Enhanced Text Banking. Allows consumers to access balances, recent history and account transfers with the ease of sending a three letter text message.
• Touch ID. Uses biometric technology to enable consumers to securely login to mobile banking by simply touching their finger to the indicated area on a smartphone.
• P2P Payments. Facilitates money movement via mobile and Internet banking as quickly as next day.
• Two Way Secure Messaging. Gives consumers a secure means to communicate directly with their financial institutions and even attach relevant documents and pictures to their messages.
Malauzai’s MOX banking accommodates all screens – desktops, tablets, smartphones or smart watches, with applications developed to mirror the simplistic design of a mobile banking app.
Users are instantly familiar and comfortable when switching from one device to another.
For a complete archive of more than 60,000 articles published since 1995 search the CardFlash.com library.