MasterCard rolls-out new platform to enhance processing capabilities across Asia Pacific’s payments ecosystem. The new MasterCard Integrated is the payments processing services platform that powers MasterCard Payment Transaction Services.
MasterCard will now offer fully-integrated hosted processing services, supporting all payment brands. This further expands the role of MasterCard during the payments process, extending beyond its traditional network-branded switching services.
In addition to traditional issuers and acquirers, MasterCard now also enables governments to build and manage entire payments ecosystems as they look to create better, smarter payment options.
As a fully end-to-end platform, MasterCard Integrated is a comprehensive suite of services and tools which enable:
• Greater Speed to Market
• Customers can quickly and easily amend existing products and introduce new products and services to meet evolving consumer needs, capture new market segments, and attract new consumers.
• State-of-the-Art Security
• Industry-leading tools help significantly reduce fraud and risk for greater peace of mind, providing consumers with a richer, more convenient, and safer experience—anywhere, on any device, across all payment methods.
• Continuous Innovation
• To help customers drive competitive advantage and continued relevance, MasterCard focuses heavily on driving payment innovation, investing to ensure its systems and platforms are enabled to support latest technologies to help them do so.
• Greater Efficiencies
• MasterCard Payment Transaction Services enables customers to tailor products, features, fees, and authentication rules in real-time to drive their brand forward by helping them reduce resources spent on IT, program management, and operational inefficiencies.
• Long Term Growth
• Speed to market and innovative payment solutions will create significant opportunities to drive long term growth.
For a complete archive of more than 60,000 articles published since 1995 search the CardFlash.com library.