SuiteRetail has rolled-out SuitePOS, natively supporting the standard for cloud CRM and business apps, Salesforce, to run storefronts and even a retailer’s entire business on a single platform.
The SuitePOS for Salesforce solution empowers retailers to connect with and sell to customers in-store. Promotions, products and checkout processes are configured in Salesforce and can span any number of channels and other Salesforce apps.
General merchandise, specialty, and quick-service retailers can now fully leverage Salesforce at the point-of-sale by deploying the SuitePOS app.
Using Salesforce in a browser or the Salesforce1 mobile app, authorized staff can manage retail operations and data encompassing just their storefronts or across all channels and departments.
This data can be shared with Salesforce Retail CRM, Wave Analytics and their Sales, Service, Marketing, and Community Cloud products as well as ERP, accounting and thousands of other apps built on the open Salesforce platform. Retailers can stack features and apps as they see fit and provide simple unified cloud access for their employees to manage it all. Customers, items, transactions and promotion data can be shared across Salesforce all the way through to operations, customer service, e-commerce, marketing campaigns and beyond.
The SuitePOS app runs on the latest Apple devices as a lightweight native iOS app and highlights the sleekest and most modern peripherals available today. SuitePOS delivers a super-reliable and high performing world-class shopping experience.
Seven Key Features:
1. All POS configuration, data and reporting is managed on the world-class Salesforce platform and eliminates the backups, data integrity issues and IT processes needed to support legacy retail environments
2. Simple point-of-sale checkout using modern Apple iOS devices and peripherals from Star Micronics and other leading hardware brands
3. Self-service (Kiosk) capability allows retailers to increase sales in-store and reduces lines without hiring additional clerks
4. PCI DSS certified payment processing with EMV Chip and NFC support. P2PE encryption provides the highest level of security for cardholder data. NEW option for Square simplifies payment processing configuration and features rapid same-day setup, off-line card processing and the sleekest in Square hardware enclosures and accessories
5. Advanced sales tax capabilities including support for Avalara Avatax to simplify compliance
6. Seamless and always fast offline/online architecture assure maximum uptime and data availability
7. Many other features to serve retailers with brick-and-mortar storefronts
For a complete archive of more than 60,000 articles published since 1995 search the CardFlash.com library.