MN-based TCF Bank has rolled-out the ZEO prepaid card along with a suite of special cash services for consumers. ZEO’s products and services include a prepaid debit card, check cashing, a savings account, money orders, along with Western Union money transfers and bill payment services.
The new ZEO products is available in all 342 TCF branch locations in Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arizona, and South Dakota.The suite of ZEO products is offered to consumers even if they do not have a TCF Bank account.
The ZEO suite of products includes:
• ZEO Prepaid Visa Debit Card – a prepaid debit card that can be reloaded multiple times and used anywhere Visa is accepted for in-person and online purchases. The ZEO Card is a new option for consumers who like making purchases that can be tracked and monitored, but want to separately budget their money or make sure they don’t spend more than they make. Funds are loaded directly on the ZEO Card and are immediately available for purchases. There are no overdraft fees, and with our zero-fraud liability, consumers have the same protections against unauthorized spending as they would have with our traditional banking accounts.
• ZEO Check Cashing – a convenient solution for consumers who need access to their money right away or prefer to pay with cash. This option also provides small business owners with greater flexibility to manage their cash flow.
• ZEO Savings – a solution for consumers who want to start a savings account with a small amount of money and do not want to pay a monthly fee. Transaction options are limited to deposits or withdrawals in the branch to help protect their balance from unintentional spending.
• Western Union Money Transfer – Western Union money transfers allow consumers to send or receive a money transfer to almost any country in the world, quickly and conveniently.
• Western Union Bill Payment – Western Union bill payment services give consumers the control to pay bills for their credit cards, car, rent, mortgage, utilities and more.
• Money Orders – available to consumers without a bank account who need to pay a bill or make a payment but cannot do so via check. Money orders are dependable, widely accepted, traceable and immediate, so consumers can feel confident their bill or payment is paid.
For a complete archive of more than 70,000 articles published since 1995 search the CardFlash.com library.