Grasp Technologies reports its business travel payment solution, GraspPAY now seamlessly integrates with Concur, an industry first. As one of the world’s leading automated corporate travel and expense management solutions, Concur is widely used by travel managers to manage travel bookings and expense reconciliation.
GraspPAY automates not only the process of issuing single-use virtual card numbers (VCNs), but also their use within current booking workflows.
Concur’s solutions, combined with GraspPAY’s automated travel payments, together create a powerful tool for travel managers and TMCs that drives flexibility, security and compliance when managing payments for corporate travel transactions.
GraspPAY’s innovative technology is an improvement over other business travel payment solutions as it eliminates the need to manually add a single-use VCN to each booking in the GDS or booking tool. This is accomplished by leveraging Grasp Technologies’ close partnership with SureWare, travel profile syncing experts.
GraspPAY’s Concur integration provides the following key benefits:
• Requires no intervention on the part of the agent or travel manager, creating a “touchless” solution.
• Works alongside current booking workflow rather than adding an additional, cumbersome, platform.
• Involves no change to the booking process for the traveler.
• Requires no custom programming by Concur or end user.
• Falls within standard support using Concur XML Sync integration (no need to conform to an API).
Grasp was founded in 1996 and works extensively in the travel industry and other ancillary industries worldwide. Grasp has offices in San Diego, California and Columbus, Ohio.
For a complete archive of more than 70,000 articles published since 1995 search the CardFlash.com library.