Altcoin fans can now use their favorite cryptocurrencies to load a virtual VISA card, thanks to UQUID. In a world’s first, users can spend over 40 different cryptocurrencies on mobile top ups, bill payments, pharmacy and food vouchers, transportation tickets, wi-fi recharges, and PIN-less calls.
UQUID’s VISA debit card is also the first in the world to offer unlimited loading and spending without ID verification. On top of that, users can load cards with a huge selection of the most popular altcoins — including Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, DASH, Augur, MaidSafeCoin, Steem, Dogecoin and many more.
UQUID Card: Main Benefits
• No ID or credit check to obtain a debit card (virtual and plastic cards)
• Instant issue and FREE worldwide delivery (plastic cards)
• Unlimited cards supported (can issue multiple cards for the same account)
• 0% fees for POS purchases
• Virtual card with your choice of either GBP/EUR/USD
• AVS matching: can link to merchants who check AVS (like Amazon, PayPal, Skrill, Uber, Just-Eat and more)
• Reloadable: load from any payment processor worldwide, such as PayPal
UQUID users can also instantly recharge any mobile phone number in 150 countries. Additionally, a UQUID-only feature allows users to customize the name and phone number receivers see, as well as a personal message. Over 600 mobile operators worldwide accept these services, and there are over six billion mobile phones worldwide just waiting for a top-up.
There’s a lot more to payments than just cards and mobiles, though. UQUID covers all kinds of daily spending necessities for a range of essential goods and services. These include:
• Grocery Vouchers: Instant get Food Voucher and enjoy shopping at Supermarket nearby
• Pharmacy Vouchers: Instant get a Pharmacy voucher to save time for queuing
• Instant payments for transportation tickets (bus and train) before you travel
• Payments for electricity, gas, landlines, pay-TV bills and wi-fi recharges
• PIN-less phone calls (US customers only)
• Other bundled services
For a complete archive of more than 70,000 articles published since 1995 search the CardFlash.com library