Verifone has pulled up the curtain on its sleekest, the most advanced and intuitive multilane payment device ever. Verifone designed the new M400 to enable this for its department store, specialty retailer, grocery store, hotel, quick service restaurants and convenience store clients.
Verifone says multilane merchants need a platform capable of supporting their vision for the future including digital offers, loyalty and payment, targeted marketing and seamless omni-channel connectivity.
The Verifone M400 is designed to serve as a cornerstone of a complete vertical solution. It will easily integrate with Verifone’s Point Payment Solutions; Verifone Estate Manager (formerly VHQ); the Verifone Commerce Platform; Verifone e-Series mobile devices; and other Verifone Engage family devices.
The M400 expands on the success of Verifone’s industry-leading MX series while incorporating new innovations and features for unprecedented investment protection, consumer engagement capabilities, and a seamless transition for merchants using MX 900 series devices.
Benefits for merchants include:
• Accept any payment: EMV-capable, with integrated NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for acceptance of all popular mobile wallets
• Safe and secure: fully-supported PCI-certified device, compatible with Verifone end-to-end encryption and tokenization solutions for multi-layered security
• Designed for consumers: sleek design, smaller footprint than Verifone MX series devices, and an enhanced, multi-touch, intuitive user interface
• A marketing machine: stunning 5-inch display, split screen capabilities, increased memory to support full-motion video and hi-resolution graphics
• In-store targeting: Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support for identifying consumers and delivering personalized offers via beacons
• Build once, port multiple: highly secure Linux-based OS, development tools and App Marketplace, seamless porting of MX900 series to M400
• Backwards compatibility: Verifone MX clients can leverage their existing installation to simplify upgrades (e.g.: cable, stand), saving on unnecessary costs
• Retail ready: extreme durability for high-traffic multilane environments
The M400 will be available mid-summer 2017, initially in the U.S. and Norway.
For a complete archive of more than 70,000 articles published since 1995 search the CardFlash.com library