FL-based Blue Dog Business Services is launching Fetch, a mobile card reader that allows businesses to accept EMV chip credit card payments on the go.
The new mobile reader technology allows you to manage inventory, customer receipts and tipping options with real-time reporting. Two Blue Dog Fetch card readers will be available. One tethers to the phone’s audio jack to accept EMV payments. A second reader connects via Blue Tooth and will accept EMV, traditional magnetic swipes or NFC payments like Apple Pay.
Blue Dog Fetch Mobile Reader Features—-
* Easy to access & log in
* Optimized for tablet & mobile devices
* Multiple merchant account and employee access
* Transaction details – amount, signature, items/SKU, detail
* Ability to text and or email receipt
* Cloud-based inventory, allowing for bulk uploads across devices
* Offline mode – process transactions without wireless or cell service
* Cash and credit card processing
* Key in transactions available in the application and merchant dashboard
* User analytics on dashboard to rack tips and payouts.
Blue Dog Business Services is a registered ISO/MSP Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati.